Post-pregnancy nose swelling question. Make-up tips? Didn't know what category to put it under :S

My nose got REALLY big during pregnancy. I figured it was just swelling that would go down after I delivered. All my other swelling is down but I still have a huge honker. Has anybody else experienced this and did it shrink back to normal? Any tips on how to make it appear smaller with a little make-up??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes I did, it takes longer to get back to normal, I think it would be really weird if it just shriveled back down lol. I was soooo embarassed by mine and until now thought I was the only one!!! I've never seen that happen to anyone else! Mine went back about 2 or 3 months later, where it was completely back to normal. Although now I swear it has a tiny bit of a different shape lol. Not sure about the makeup though. I dont' think there's really much to do except a little bronzer on the sides.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I've heard the bronzer thing too but never tried it. What I use to help minimize the look of my nose, which is big thanks to genetics grrr, is a little bit of bare minerals well rested straight down the middle
    Anonymous