UPS question! please help

okay I ordered something off of amazon... its being shipped via UPS. Today was the arrival date. I checked the tracking page all day and its been on schedule and due to arrive here at any time. it's now 8:30pm and still no package. The website says 9-7. It's past 7 will they still deliver it today? I read the "in transit on time" link...it said it should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date....????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would call them, idk how many times weve ordered soemthing and its gotten lost, or sent back or something. I would wait til tomarrow, and see if it comes, cause they might just be running late. gl
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• It very well could just be late. I had a package do this about 2 weeks ago. Was on time, on time, than it got laft at another facility instead of being out on a truck. ANd they wrote that on there!!! I would wait and see if you get it tomorrow. If not, than i would def call. I know UPS here goes through around 1pm everyday. Do you happen to know around what time the truck makes rounds in your area? Call about an hour after this time and ask where the heck your package is.
    Anonymous

• Call 1-800-PICKUPS

Answer by rkoloms at 6:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Look around outside for it. Here they don't make you sign for the package they just leave it. Sometimes I find mine at the backdoor or sometimes behind the bush in front of the house. This is why I hate UPS. At least my mail carrier comes to the door and hands it to me so it's not sitting outside all day.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:38 AM on Mar. 6, 2010