Are nude pictures from online people the same as porn?

I dont mind if my fiance looks at porn. I do however have a problem with an online girl sending him nude pictures. He says its the same as porn because he will never met her in real life. I say there is a big difference from someone who got paid to do things in front of a camera and someone who is just being a skank in her own home. Not to mention that when it comes to the people in the porn he doenst have any interaction with him. On the other hand this girl online he does talk to and play games with...Which I dont mind if its a girl I just mind that she sends him nudy pictures. There is another girl he plays with, but no pictures.

Shannon85

Asked by Shannon85 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I feel that both are wrong to view. I'm with you about the girl though. He gets to personal and that can lead to cheating. Just because he starts to find out too many things about her. I don't think it's a good idea because it could become real whereas the porn star is highly unlikely to come knocking on your door.
    jenrae10

Answer by jenrae10 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Um, no. There is a BIG difference because he could easily ask her for her address. Girls in porn are anonymous, it is one sided. They do their thing to the camera and they never see the guys they are "entertaining" AND they get paid for it. This girl is just a skank in her own home.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 2:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I would be upset all the way around. That is going way too far. I wouldn't let my husband do that b/c it is too personal. I watch porn with my DH, but nuddy pic's from an actual woman is TOO much.
    lynenedubbels

Answer by lynenedubbels at 2:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• No, it's not the same as porn, it's cyber-cheating if you ask me. I bet if it were you receiving and talking to a guy online a getting nude pics of him, or you sending nudes of you, your fiance would have a problem with it!
    10yearsapart816

Answer by 10yearsapart816 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• My husband should be looking at me! Not at porn! It's worse than porn and it's definitely not okay.
    monicamomof6

Answer by monicamomof6 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Wow if I were you id be pissed..porn is way different than skanky whores online sending nude photos i myself consider that cheating because ive had about 4 guys pull that shit on me..and they can also meet the bitch in real life
    Anonymous

• WOW, I would have lost it!!! Like everyone has said, porn is one thing & nude pics. from some dirty online chick is another. This is a huge red flag in my opinion & it would lead me to wonder if this chick knows that he is engaged & has a family!?!? If she is aware of the engagement & the family fact & she is still acting inappropriate it is time for you honey to find some new people to talk to.
    ChEvYcHiCk4483

Answer by ChEvYcHiCk4483 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• block the bitch!
    && try dressing a little sexy to get you hubbys attention.
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 7:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• He thinks your stupid.
    Anonymous

• Porn of any kind is a dangerous playground for couples. It isn't uncommon for them to become 'dependant' on it for stimulation. I know, we've been there. We had to throw all the magazines out. It took a lot of work and concentrating on one another to get back where we should have been in the first place.
    Anonymous