What is the oddest thing your SO has ever said in their sleep?..........if they talk in their sleep

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband is a paramedic and sometimes he'll rattle off blood pressure numbers and pulses which really amuses me =)
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 12:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure it was so funny that night, but he was cussing and yelling and carrying on really LOUD. I had to wake him up 3 times befoe he chilled out. The next morning he told me that in his dream there was a monster attacking him that had a blue face and big red lips! Haha!
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 1:06 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• My SO doesn't talk in his sleep but my ex husband does. One night I was dreaming about talking to my ex and he said something to me and I woke myself up because I was answering him in my sleep! He answers me back but i didn't hear what he said and he wouldn't repeat himself so I fell back asleep. Another night he woke me up again talking in his sleep about the waterfall effect. (something from when he was working at Walgreen's) My dad said something funny one night in his sleep years ago.. it was 'paint. Gotta get paint at Walgreen's' Frikken hilarious.

NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 1:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Once he said..."There isn't enough room in this bed for all of us"....it was just me and him......

Once he told him mom...when we were sharing a camper...."Get your ass up them stairs"...thought he was talking to one of his guys at work.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• My husband doesn't talk in his sleep but I do. Apparently I once told him a riveting story about how Winnie The Pooh had stolen my shoe and ran away with it and that they were in love (winnie and the shoe),
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Tasase - im with you on that, my DH works in the ER and will start telling me in his sleep to get the medications, or the EKG machine or random BP numbers lol.. also my DH is Turkish so he'll quite often mix Turkish and English together to make up some crazy ass language lol
    lyz826

Answer by lyz826 at 4:15 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Mine has ptsd from his military service and sometimes when the nightmares are real bad he talks in his sleep. It's usually things about being on patrol, telling the different guys to go 'wherever'. One night though, I got to hear how you completely break down and re-assemble his weapon. Yeah, that was worth being woke up for! lol

At least it's better then when my ex and I were first married, during that whole first year when ever he'd talk in his sleep? He was always dreaming of his first gf, it got fairly crowded in that bed, me, him and the ghost of her.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• DH always says "that sounds good." I'll ask, "What, babe? Are you hungry?" he'll say, "umm.. yeah..." and from there we have a full-blown "what sounds good" conversation... (I was pregnant...lol, and couldn't help myself!)

The first time, I asked him, "You want a ham sandwich?"
    "No... no."
    "You want a knuckle sandwich?"
    "Uh... no..."
    "You want me to punch you?"
    "What..."
    "You think I'm fat?"
    "Well.. kinda.."

You can imagine the silence and dirty stares he got the next morning...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• My son does math problems in his sleep! When he was learning his alphabet it was calling out letters and spelling words.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• My husband is a supervisor at a nursery and oversees about 100 Mexican workers. Sometimes he will sit straight up in bed and start talking in Spanish to his workers across our room! It is actually hilarious because when I try to talk to him, he turns around and looks at me and says something like why arent you working? to which I burst out laughing everytime!
    Mommah3

Answer by Mommah3 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 6, 2010