Where is my tax return???

We did our taxes through turbo tax. It says the feds accepted it and our direct deposit should have been the 26th of last month. Well, if it were to arrive by check (which we asked for direct deposit) it should have arrived today. So far we got nothing. What's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

That's the IRS website to check your refund status. Check that and see if they've deposited or what. Normally with direct deposit, it takes about 2 wks after they accept your file. If it says they deposited your money on a certain day, you have to wait 5 days, and then you can contact them about a missing refund. Like if they say they deposited your money on March 1 (for example) and you haven't received it by direct deposit by the 6th, you can file it missing. If they're supposed to send you a check, I think the waiting period is 2 wks. Good luck, I hope you get your refund soon! I know that I hate waiting on them!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• go to wheresmyrefund.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2010