How long did it take you???

ok so my last period was 01/19/2010 and i haven't had a drop of blood since my actually question is how long did it take you to get a positive pregnancy test? I test the first day of my missed period and the fifth? should i test again i mean is there a possiblity of pregnancy i would be delighted this would be my second with my first i didn't get my bfp untill 9.5 weeks preggo

Nataleesmom09

Asked by Nataleesmom09 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you answered your own question. Take another test in 2 weeks if you haven't gotten your piriod by then.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• i agree with amelora!!!
    Its so hard waiting it out, but your better waiting so you get a good BFP or BFN!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 2:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• With my son my LMP was 1/20 and i got a positive on an HPT on 2/13 and blood test on 2/14.
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• my LMP was around 1/29 and i took one on 3/1 and came out positive
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I had a friend who was 10 weeks pg with twins and never had a positive urine test. Finally had a blood test that was positive.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 2:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• since it took so long for you last time, i wouldnt be surprised if it was the same this time. some womens hormone levels run lower than others. good luck!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:06 PM on Mar. 6, 2010