FOODS I CRAVE

i crave spicy foods and hot cheeto's. oky if i eat spicy food and hot cheeto's will it hurt the baby or what well it do?

mommyloves621

Asked by mommyloves621 at 3:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• nope, it should be fine. There are cultures where pretty much every dish is spicy and their kids turn out A OK
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• oky thank u.
    mommyloves621

Answer by mommyloves621 at 3:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• They are not nutritious, are made with genetially modified ingredients, and are very high in sodium. They are not good for either one of you. If you are craving spicy foods, make an Indian vegetable curry, spicey lentil tacos, etc. Send me a message offlist if you would like some recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Spice is fine. Cheetos are junk. Junk is bad for everyone. You can make plenty of spicy things at home to satisfy you.

Here are some spicy recipes:     http://daniellecooks.wordpress.com/category/spicy/

It's always better for the baby to cook real food from fresh ingredients. Don't eat anything out of cans, boxes, or bags. It's filled with preservatives and weird chemicals.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Nothing will happen to the baby. You may end up getting heart burn though! I make my own popcorn (oil, popcorn kernels and super fine salt). I use Kernel Season's sharp cheddar popcorn seasoning mixed with a little cayenne pepper. You can make it as spicy as you like. I spray it first with butter spray or canola cooking spray so the seasonings will stick. Put a lid on it and shake it to coat. I add more to taste until it is right. Then spread it on a baking sheet. Bake it for about 10 minutes on 300. Helps it to stay crispy longer. This is so much better and better for you than hot Cheetos!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2010