So I like looking at the red carpet pictures on yahoos OMG, isn't it funny that...

people have nothing better to do but talk crap to celebs on their pictures? I mean really. Some of those comments just crack me up. I saw apicture of Kim K. I for the life of me can't spell her last name but the last comment under it was " ho ho ho ho yous a ho ho skank."
I mean really? LOL
Anyone else think that is a bit funny? I think some people take celebs way to personally.

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• some people feel the need to look down at other people to make themselves feel better. Looking down at celebs is the easiest way to do it.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I think I have only once said what an idiot to a celeb, and that would be when I saw the lobster on lady gagas head LOL.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2010