Are you jealous??? what are you jealous of???

I get tired of seeing everyone have what I want. Every last one of my friends are married, have their own house, nice cars and what seems to be a happy life. I have been with my SO for 4 yrs and I have everything to make our wedding happen, but it has always been an issue that came up that we could not get married. Even my ex has gotten married before me and he never wanted to get married. I have seen friends moving out of ohio and having everything Iwant. I want to get married and be happy and have a fulltime job and be able to take my kids on vacation. I just needed to get that out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have everything.. but i want more lol..

We are perfect where we are right now but i want another baby.. jealous of preggers
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:35 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Only thing I hate is my wedding was not what I wanted it to be. We couldn't afford much so I didn't get that perfect day. Plus my MIL made it all about her as usual
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:38 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I'm jealous when I see the 20 yr old, tight bodied, tan girls with manicured nails and hair and make up perfect, driving the BMW daddy bought them... I looked like that at 18... then I got pregnant... Don't get me wrong, I have an amazing life! I have everything. House, SUV, amazing kids and hubby.. but I wanna be young and beautiful and carefree again...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I think everyone is jealous of someone else. DH and I have been together for 4 years the 20th... everyone else has a second kid or are pregnant with one. I JUST want one more! He's in the mil, it's SOOO much cheaper now than ever!!!! WHY CAN'T I HAVE THE LAST CHILD WE'LL HAVE??! Seriously, give it another year and there's no point to even try for another....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• oh yes, I have a little green eyed monster sitting on my shoulder. One of my friends has two kids and has the body I want. They dont have car or credit card payments, so even though our DH's make the same amount of money she was able to just spend over $1000 on her two kids for summer clothes, while I felt guilty for spending $300 on my one kid and myself. Her DH is romantic and thoughtful in all the ways I wish my DH was. She had a wonderful family life growing up, while mine was shit. I hate her haha. Sometimes you cant help but feel jealous over what other people have.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I'm jealous of people that are able to have lives outside of thier kids. Not that I couldn't, but I have 4 kids under the age of 4....it's just extremely hard to go anywhere by myself...even out of necessity.
    I'm jealous of people have have careers and that have been through college already. I didn't take it seriously when I got out of high school and now I have to go while i'm a mother and a wife...and it makes it hard on every level possible lol Babysitters when I have to go to campus, 1/4 tank everytime I have to go...., study when the kids are in bed and i'd rather be doing something else.
    I'm jealous of those who are debt free. I've been a pushover and given into things my husband has wanted, like a new computer, new 47" plasma,....the list goes on....So we're in thousands of dollars worth of debt. The debt is what bothers me the most.
    I inherited really crappy skin, so i'm jealous of ppl that have nice skin! :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I get jealous of lots of different things,ppl and situations. I am a very different person though and I realize the things or situation that would please me are not the same as others. I believe that everything happens for a reason even my lot in life. SO,If my dreams don't come true,it's all good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• hmm, overall I'm really happy and I actually feel no deep resentment-type jealousy but I'm always like "what did they do that we didn't" when I see people my age that are living in houses that we HOPE to live in after maybe 5 more years and just generally being better off financially. Then I realize that I never worked so that kinda has an impact! I take responsibility for my choices, and there are a few negatives and many positives. Sometimes I get frustrated that our home still has quite a post-college vibe, but I've just become more bargain savvy! And skinny gals just motivate me- I like my body and I eat well so a little exercize is gonna make a huge impact once I have this baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• My husband is in California and im not..Im home taking care of our 2 children while he is out gallivanting our home grounds lol.BUT he did just get back from Iraq and i did spend 2 months in California when he was deployed..BUT I wanna be home also..
    I also want to go on more dates with my husband..but i dont really know any1 well enough to trust them to stay with my children...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:40 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I'm jealous of people who have had kids and look like they didn't. Their body just bounces back, no stretch marks. Their butt is still firm, etc. While I've only had 1 child who wasn't a big baby at all, and I came out with stretch-marks on my stomach, legs, thighs, butt, sides. EVERYWHERE! and my butt when from perky and cute to a flabby wide, foreign thing with no volume.
    I hate genetics!!!!! At least bad one's anyway........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2010