What are the chances of a judge approving overnight or unsupervised visits when the father doesn't even make his court ordered visits?

My son's father is taking me back to court to modify our agreement. He doesn't pay any attention to our kid. his phone or tv or whatever is more important. Hes made it clear that his girlfriend is the reason why he even makes his visits, and hes seriously made less than half of his court ordered visits, also hes never been there for any holidays (including my son's birthday) even though he fought me for them (normally the day before) and i agreed to it just for him to cancel.

well after telling me he wasnt going to make next weeks visit because hes going on vacation, he texted me telling me he was going for every other weekend.

he's also unstable, gets angry easy, and even abuses himself.

Do any of you have any advice or have any of you dealt with this before?? and what do you think the chances of him getting what he wants is?

I'm not trying to cut him out, i want him to be in my sons life. i just don't trust him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It really depends on your judge on what can or will happen. I personally don't think he would get what he wants but thats just from what you have told me. Good luck
    Anonymous

• Thank you. It's such a stressful situation. like Ive tried to take my mind off of it for a little while, but its not working. i seriously cant even sleep.

-op
    Anonymous