Does anyone else feel like their "Questions" in this "Answer" section get misread in some way?

Seems like strange people berate me for being, acting or parenting a certain way because I ask a specific question, WITHOUT actually stating my opinion. I do not understand this, it saddens me regarding the future sooooooooo very much.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 3:42 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know what I say gets misread alot around here. I have never seen anything wrong with your posts.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:43 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I know I've misread questions before. Most times it's lack of coffee or the question wasn't clear and needed amending. Many times I catch an answer I've given in those instances myself and delete w/ and apology.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 3:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Honestly, and as I said in your other post, I don't mean this mean at all, but while yes, I do think that some questions are misunderstood, I don't think that's the case with what I suspect you're talking about. (That is, if you're talking about your question regarding sons and baby dolls).

The answers were all people who either have sons or, in my case, a son and a daughter, and I explained how I didn't do gender specific / restrictive toys with either of my kids - SON or daughter - and they are both well adjusted, heterosexual teens). The couple of answers from people who don't have sons said what they would do IF they did have a son.

None of the answers that I saw posted there were off the wall, or assuming anything about your choices or were attacking.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:06 AM on Mar. 6, 2010