how many had "morning sickness" with one child but not another?

and if you had it with the first how bad was it or vice versa.. is it common to not have it with your first 2 then get it with your 3rd..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I only had two, the youngest of which is almost 21, I can't remember if I was sicker with her or her brother. I do remember that when I was pg with the son, the older one, I had heartburn almost from the day I got pg. Of course everybody and their brother had advice on what I should eat, shouldn't eat, positions to sleep in...etc...etc...! It didn't matter, nothing helped except finally just having him. With the DD though, I didn't have one bit of it. I've always wondered if it was because one was a boy and the other a girl, lol but not curious enough to have another one to test my theory.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:30 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different, You may not have the same symptoms at all with each one.
    1st pregnancy - NO symptoms at all , If I wouldn't had gained weight I wouldn't had known I was pregnant.
    2nd pregnancy - morning sickness on and off the WHOLE pregnancy
    3 rd pregnancy - I am 10 weeks and have been horible sick, sore, tired, and cranky. The whole mess.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:31 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• My morning sickness got progressively worse with each pregnancy. With my first, I barely had any at all. By my 4th I was sick the entire 9 months, 24/7. I'm at 21 weeks with my 5th and hoping it doesn't stay around the whole time again!

Answer by missanc at 6:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• nothing with 1st and it was bad with 2nd but no puking but yes a lot wors didn't gain a lb till I was 16 weeks!!!!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:49 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I have 2 DD's and with both pregnancies I didn't have morning sickness, heartburn, nothing at all. I am almost 28 years old and I haven't ever had heartburn. The only way I new was a missed period and weight gain that was it.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• With my first I had morning sickness for the first three months, my boobs were tender. With my second I only knew I was because I missed my period 3 months in a row. I had no symptoms with him whatsoever.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 9:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Morning sickness the 1st 3 or 4 months with my 1st....not much at all with this baby. =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• i had none w my daughter, and a ton this time w my son
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:03 PM on Mar. 6, 2010