Girl scount iron-on patch

I have only used my iron to press out wrinkles. How hot/long do I press the iron on patch? Do I iron the patch side, or the inside of the uniform side?

science_spot

Asked by science_spot at 6:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Put the patch where you want on her little vest and then put a dish towel over it and set the iron on top. Move it back and forth for about 2 minutes. I just used the cotton setting. If that is not long enough, do it again. :) Congrats on the patches.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:32 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Ha....when my daughter was in girl scouts the patches weren't iron-on. You had to sew them. Are you sure they are iron-on patches....if they were, I think they would come with instructions! The back looked kind of shiny and stiff, but they weren't iron-on.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:11 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• The leader told me it was and I could put it on the back anywhere she wanted it. Sewing would be easier for me - lol!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 9:29 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Thank you! I had a feeling I should cover it... but had no idea how long this should take!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 11:32 AM on Mar. 6, 2010