Christians Believe That All Atheists Smoke Pot (which is why they "look at the world through a haze")?

Atheists are potheads? Really?

So, because someone has taken the time to inform their self about more than ONE religion (usually the one in which they were raised, and taught to NEVER question), multiple, numerous, ridiculous amounts of religion... Only to conclude that there is in fact, no god, that makes them a druggie (not calling all potheads druggies- just a generic term)?

So, someone would have to be HIGH to believe there is no god?
(this was stated in a previous post)

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 8:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It was stated in another of your posts by ONE person (not Christian's'), and it didn't say ALL atheists, maybe she's just under the impression that you smoke pot.

I'm Christian, and that is not something I believe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• You know, ALL the potheads I know, are Christian!

In fact I only know one Atheist who uses at all... But he doesn't use pot... And his use has nothing to do with his beliefs or lack there of...

Anyways, I guess that means that theory goes up in smoke... lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• ALL, no such thing. I am not high and still can't believe in a the bible version of god. I am not drunk either, or mental or anything else...Some people are just so closed minded they can not believe someone else could/would not believe.

Its like eating the best steak or dessert in the world and wanting to share and the person next to you can't eat it.. They will never know how it feels. Guess that could go both ways, tho right?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• LOL is all I have to say to that...silly Christian.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I'm Christian and I have never, ever thought that. And I'm pretty sure that most Christians don't believe that either.

Don't you think there's enough drama on this site??
    Anonymous

• hey my husband is not atheist and he smokes pot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I once knew a couple of Christians who'd come over to my house to smoke pot before they went to church. They were like, "Nobody at church can find out about this!" Even though it was against what their church leaders said, they still did it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Guess they found it easier to swallow the sermon when high, lol!
    Anonymous

• I think she was attempting to make a play on words with your screen name. I could be wrong, but she didn't say pot smoke, she said "dooby".
    Anonymous

• I'm christian, but I don't think athiests are druggies lol That's probably the most ignorant thing i've ever heard.
    Why can't we all just get along?! <3 <3 <3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Mar. 6, 2010