Negative HPT could I still be pregnant?

I have not had my period since mid December. Skipped 2 months and then on 2/13 and 2/14 bf and I BD. on 2/23 started getting some brown spotting and then on 2/26 one time that I went pee it was pinkish red when I wiped and it ended, nothing more after that. I tested on 3/1 but it was negative. on 2/26-2/27 I was getting slight cramping but nothing compared to regular period cramps, today I was somewhat constipated, and I am probably just paranoid now but my nipples feel slightly tingly/burnish, and breasts seems like they have more veins/are bigger, peeing more, hungry more often... tested again this morning and it was negative still....

Any thoughts? I have no idea what my cycles are because I haven't started charting yet. No idea when my missed period would happen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd get a blood test to have something more conclusive. I have gotten a false negative almost a month and a half after my last period but that's the longest I've gone. If you are worried about it I'd go to the doctor. Also when I weaned one of my daughters I skipped a month or two and felt strange but wasnt' pregnant.
    Syra3.14159

Answer by Syra3.14159 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Take another test in a few days. It is very possible to get a false negative.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2010