Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know... (pertaining to bicycles/kids, you may have one)

Its a little thing that attaches to your bike and you tote your kid along behind you- it closes the kid in (of course, its vented) and they just sit in it as you ride your bike and tug them along. any ideas? i want to look for one on craigslist but have NO IDEA what to call it! thanks


Asked by snoober_k at 10:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)