has anyone heard about the birth controll recall?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Health

• no what bc was recalled??? i know i hear things about the patch, yaz and yasmin on tv
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 10:43 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I haven't heard about any of it being recalled.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I haven't heard of it being recalled. I heard a lawyer on TV saying to call him if you had certain side effects of the patch and Yaz even though people took the BC knowing that those were side effects. But, people are still using the patch and Yaz....
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Nope. I have been on Yaz for about 3 years and have no problems. The reason there is a lawsuit with Yaz and Yasmin is because stupid people don't read the inserts to know what the risks of taking ANY birth control are and when they had issues they sued. ALL birth control has the same side effects, as does any medication that is taken.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I took Yaz for 2 years and the only side effect I got was pregnant... lol All birth control has side effects & a "less than" 100% success rate. Don't whine if you don't read the label.
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 1:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• i just heard a few women were dying of heart attacks and a few strokes.....but i just heard that....i dunno if its true...thats why i was asking...
    Platinum10

Answer by Platinum10 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2010