what are some healthy foods I can cook or feed my family?

I want to start eating more healthy and feedin the rest of the family more healthy the only thing is I am so picky I don't like a lot of foods. Like Rice, brocoli, spinach things like that I don't like, but what are somethings I can make for dinner that are healt? Also luch things healthy I can make? And what kind of kids snacks and breakfast things can I get the kids? The only thing is we don't have much money to spend on groceries and it seems like eating healthy is more expensive. So if you can think of any dinners or healthy cheap foods that would be great. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I get some great recipes out of the Cooking Light magazine, you check out their site also!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• check out tosca reno's Clean Eating for Kids and Family.

its a GREAT book.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:30 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• green without much means

I feed a family of 5 on $300 (or less) every month. We do not eat junk. period. eating healthy is not more expensive, it just means that you will have to cook)

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2010