im 5'7 and im 160lbs am i fat?what should i weigh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm 5'8 so I am going to say at 160 no that is not fat, My goal weight right now is 150, so your maybe 10-15 pounds off of the highest target weight for your height. But I wouldnt say you were fat at 160. If you feel funny about your body I would work on getting toned that will make a huge difference in how the weight looks on you and it will help burn any of your trouble spots :)

I envy you right now lol I would love to be back at 160 :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:32 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I am 5'7" also but I have a small frame so when I gained 40lbs and weighed about 150 I felt fat, but I didnt look fat. So do i think 160 is fat....no. I lost the 40lbs I gained. I ment to only lose 20 lbs because if I remember right target weight for our height is about 125-135, but dont quote me on that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I'm 5'4" and 160 so if you're fat then so am I ;) LOL
    just weight isn't a good way to tell, muscle weighs more than fat, so if you are toned, you can weight that much and not look "fat" but then another person can be all fat, no muscle at that weight and look huge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• According to BMI charts you would be healthier weighing just a little less, but as far as looking fat I expect you don't. I'm 5' 8" and according to the charts I should weigh a maximum of 164 pounds.
    Anonymous

• It's whatever you feel comfortable and the way the clothes fit on you.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2010