Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jury Duty

DOes anyone know how i can confirm my appointment for jury duty? i lost my summons and i had made an extension already. do you know if i can do another extension. by the way i live in california.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

Answers (2)
  • Call the courthouse

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

  • I'd call the courthouse where you are supposed to report.


    Answer by KairisMama at 11:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Just for Fun
whats your favorite sex poistion??

Next question overall (Trying to Conceive)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN