what are some foods that can help you lose belly fat?

trying to eat healthier and lose weight with exercise.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Health

• Fat is fat. no foods will help reduce just belly fat. We gain it all over and we have to lose fat all over in the same way it was distributed. So keep up the good work eating healthy and exercise.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I know that fats and white bread ENCOURAGE belly fat...so cut those out if possible! Go for WHOLE GRAIN brown breads, brown rice instead of white!!!!. Lean meats, low fat cheeses, yogurts, milks etc. Good fats to eat are nuts, avocados, olive oil and bananas. Think the more natural you go, the better off your going to be!
    Anonymous

• I dont know of any that are specifically for belly fat but i eat nuts, berries, beans, spinach (i eat tons of spinach) and other green veggies, dairy products, eggs, lean meats, I use olive oil for cooking and dressings, and i only eat whole wheats no more white flour at all.

I have been following the eating tips from the abs diet and it works, i had inches falling off of me within the first two weeks and also in the first 3 weeks i was down 7 pounds. My DH and kids love the foods we cook and I dont feel like I am missing anything at all.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I heard on TV any kind of nuts and berries.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:53 AM on Mar. 6, 2010