23 years old and need dentures!

I use to be a drug addict and have been clean for 3 years, however the damage is already done. I have to have nine teeth pulled, one of which is a front tooth. My question is dose anyone know how much partial dentures cost even if it is just one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Health

• i know many people who have partical dentures. One person I know didnt take care of her teeth at all and had the top front few pulled and has dentures that cover those. She still has her real back top teeth tho. But i honestly dont know prices personally. But I think its more comman then we know. Talk to your dentist about it and your insurance company. If they cover dental
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 12:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• well for my husband it cost (just an estimate for it to get done) was about 1500 dollars.
    Anonymous

• I don't know if it was dentures I was quoted for, but my dentist said I'd need a partial and it was going to cost me around $1700 which I thought was outrageous. Check around, see if you have places that work with low-income people (not saying you are, just that they go according to income), dental schools, etc.
    Anonymous