2cd pregnancy baby bump

My husband and I recently found out we are expecting our 2cd blessing. Our first born is a little over a year old right now. I am barely over 1 month pregnant and I already am bloating and walking around with my pants unbuttoned. My stomach is already developing a little bump even though the baby is still tiny tiny right now. Why? I didnt do this with my 1st born it seems. and i'm not stuffing my face with food either. But I am eating healthier. Is it normal to be bigger 2cd go around? anyone else do the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is totally normal to show sooner with your second, because everything has already been stretched out once before...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• It's totally normal. Your body has already been loosened up once for it all, so it adjusts way more quickly than it did the first time around.
    Anonymous

• TOTALLY NORMAL!!

I had to buy maturnity pants at 7 weeks with my 2nd!!!

I didn't even start showing until 14 weeks with my first.
    Anonymous

• I didnt start showing until I was 5 months with my first and now I am only 6 weeks with my 2nd and am already wearing maternity pants .
    sarbreen28

Answer by sarbreen28 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• It's bloating, your uterus is not even above your pelvic bone yet. Yes it is normal to show earlier, I was showing at 12 weeks with my daughter, I am 10 weeks now and as my uterus is coming up I have the hard bump right above my pelvic bone. Right now tho if you are a month your uterus is still below your pelvic bone. I wouldn't freak out and go get maternity clothes it just is not necessary. I would just go get some comfy slacks or something.

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2010