Do you use Wii fit?

I just bought a Wii and I was wondering if Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus was worth buying.

LnAsMom16

Asked by LnAsMom16 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have the wii fit plus and LOVE IT. It's fun to do and you can do it in the privacy of your own home. Plus I talked my Hubby into doing the yoga and I got a good laugh out of it!!
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I did for quite some time but I stopped because of severe morning sickness. I like the Wii Fit Plus a lot. The difference between the two is the wii fit plus has more exercises and has routines set of for different focuses. Such as if you want to target your tummy, there is a set of three exercises that will target your tummy. If you use it, I think its worth buying.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• No, I have the original xbox and all the dance dance revolution games. I like those! I also do tae bo with Billy Blanks videos, so much fun!
    Anonymous

• well i just orderd wii fit plus off of ebay becouse u cant find it anywere and i will let u know when i get it and try it out
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 3:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I just recently got Wii Fit Plus. I really like it. We did have a hard time finding it. My husband finally found one at Toys R Us. My kids love it too.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:11 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• i have the wii fit and i love it!. i actually have EA sports active that gives me a really great workout .
    MeagMomma0809

Answer by MeagMomma0809 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2010