can you still pee a lot more at 14 weeks, 5 days pregnant.....

cause in the book called what to expect when your expecting said peeing a lot more at 4 months decreases. cause i am still peeing a lot more.

Tricia737

Asked by Tricia737 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Very normal, you will be peeing a lot from now on. You are getting rid of waste products for your baby also, not to mention your digestive tract and urinary tract of working much faster than normal to get rid of everything, and you have a lot more blood volume too. What to Expect is kind of biased, try getting Dr Sears The Pregnancyy Book, and The Birth Book. Those have a lot more information in them, and it explains it a lot better to.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• ok thank you.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Very normal.. it all depends how the baby is positioned.. .you have a lot of days of bathroom breaks to go
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• LOL I love that book I really do but through 3 pregnancies I found they were a little off on a few things, use it as a outline but not as an absolute this will happen at this stage guide. I was up 5 times a night going to the bathroom through all my pregnancies, if your baby is laying just right you will be running all day and all night to the bathroom.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I HATE what to expect... it's SO fear based and they dont give all accurate information, and make it seem like if you deviate from "normal" for half a second there is something wrong. I hate that book!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• i never noticed a drop in needing to pee a lot more with either of my pregnancies. i'm 24 weeks with my 2nd. i only remember having to pee a lot from like 8 to 35 weeks, and then even more after that with my first. & this time i peed a lot from the beginning too
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 6, 2010