a rash?

My 9month old has red dots and blotches on his stomach and a few on his chest. He isn't acting like it is bothering him, any ideas? Could it be more than just a heat rash/rash

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would just wait and see what it does. My DD is 3 and had a rash on her belly I just waited and it took a few days but it went away. I spread just a lil but didnt bother her.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• My 5 month old had something similar a few weeks ago, it went away on it's own. If he starts acting different, stays for more than a few days or it starts spreading I'd take him to the doctor
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• If you've started a new food it could be a food allergy. If anything call the doctor and ask, the worse they'll tell you is to come in so they can check it out.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 2:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2010