How would you feel if your female supervisor....

Called you a Pu$$y? No joke. My whole office is upset about this. Ofcourse with the exception of her boss who found it funny and his boss who is obsessed with her body ( i think he secretly hopes she'll give him some). But The girls said they didnt take the trash out at night because it was raining, she in turn told them, "aw you guys are a bunch of Pu**ys it was just drizzling. This isnt the first comment shes made like that! But nothing gets done because the men love her "humor" and her figure!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• Its very unprofessional of her, and I'd probably point that out.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• unprofessional but I wouldnt care, but then I have a bad mouth myself if I dont watch it.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• i would be reporting it to the company higher ups. that can be construed as harrasment
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure if the gender really matters but I agree that was very unprofessional and it could be considered harassment.
    Anonymous

• I would file a sexual harassment claim. If there is not a mechanism to do so, www.eeoc.gov

Answer by rkoloms at 4:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I guess I would be the type to say that.. I dont think its a big deal and if you havent been nice and said something to her about how it bothers you.. then no i dont think you should report it cause i am sure she isnt the only one and seems like it only bothers you cause she is a female, and really what does her figure matter or if her boss is hoping to get some, what does that even have to do with it.. SOUND LIKE to me anyways that you are mad that she is getting attention and you arent..
    Anonymous

• this just makes me think I wish I could say I didnt do my job cause it was raining
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 6:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• That is workplace abuse and is actually grounds for a lawsuit. Sexual name calling can be reported, or you can quit and file for unemployment.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I agree that it's very unprofessional, but I kind of have to agree with her. Sounds like a couple pansy asses to me.
    Anonymous

• I agree, it IS unprofessional. But at the same time, it sounds like you guys (or who ever was afraid to get wet) need to grow up... So I would have to agree with her attitude as well. And can I just say that a general "you guys are pussies" qualifies as NOTHING, I mean really, you weren't hit on, you weren't threatened, you weren't touched, you weren't hurt... Grow a back bone and do your job!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2010