theortical question... just pretend... would you be a whore if??

The law and order svu got me thinking... that ny governor paid 5000 each time his whore slept with him. if you had no education or work experience. had the physical attributes to do that. had to children or family to disappoint. and you were offered that. how hard would it be to turn that down. if you slept with him once a month. you would make 65,000 per year. to have sex 12 times. would you do it? please dont hink i am a whore. i have myself only slept with 2 men, high school sweetheart (one time!) and dh. lets also pretend that he isnt ugly or fat or gross in anyway... would you do it... if no, would you even consider it... remember in therory you have No education or work experience. not talking about street walking, talking about going to the carribean 12 times a year to make that amount. this ?? is just in therory so i feel no need to post annon. :) have fun!

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 2:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would do it. and even if i was married i would still do it. thats more than what we make a year now! just for having sex 12 times? my husband would definately understand.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• yup... in one hot minute.
    Anonymous

• theres a town just outside vegas where prostitution is legal...they have a brothel there...the girls make a few grand per customer...not gonna lie...thats good money...i'd do it...if i lived in nevada
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• That is a prostitute not a whore. IMO, A whore has sex with people for free. A prostitute has sex with people for money.

Once a month, $5000.00. And I was single. YES I would.

Answer by louise2 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• anonstly no I wouldn't....First off I am happly married and wouln't even consider it for a second cause I love him to much to do something like that. Secondly I have children to think about and wouldn't want them to ever catch me or hearing me do something like that children take after what parents do and I don't want my children doing something like that. Next I wouldn't want to accidently get pregnant and be on the Maurey show (LOL) cause I don't know who the father of my child is and last there are WAY TO MANY STD'S in this world I wouldn't rist my life to do something like that. I would find another way to take care of my family than to do something like that. Now if it was Tim McGraw maybe (LOL) just kidding. but no I couldn't do that
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• wow I cannot believe you girls would do that wouldn't you consider the diseases that are out there? Even with protection it is still possible to get them.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I have honestly never seen anything wrong with whoring as long as the woman is not hurting herself in doing it and uses protection. I dont like the idea of a woman whoring herself for say drugs, forcing herself to do something she hates. but if a woman has no issues with it emotionally and it does not harm her, i dont see anything wrong with it. I would not choose it myself. but i cast no judgement
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• let's say he's ugly, fat, racist and smells funny, my answer would still be yes. Money can't buy happiness but poverty most surely will buy sadness. Not only would i do it, i'd make it so good for him , he'd be bound to come back and give me a raise.
    mouse1085

Answer by mouse1085 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Nope, would never do it - it's wrong, it's degrading and could be dangerous.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 3:24 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Yeah,but for that money,what strange disgusting things would he want you to do for $5000?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2010