how can i lose the baby fat??

i just had my little girl about 7 weeks ago
but just dont know wats a good way to lose
the belly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• ive had mine for years and finally found something that is working...ive always done crunches but always had the hang over..i baught hip hop abs a few weeks ago and have done 5 days and already lost 2 inches! i started working for the company that selling it so i can get 25% off.. plus im trying out their protein shake..its spose to help you lose weight..it helps keep me energized too it great..high hopes are staying high..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• talk to your Dr about what would be right for you . but usually light excercise, talking walks with the baby in the stroller and being active, eating less will help
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• my son is 18 months and my daughter is 3 months. i was really eager to get back into shape after having both of them. i would take long walks, weather permitting. Also i wore them in a sling and did housework (it burns extra calories) of course the obvious breastfeeding. I also did situps while holding them. I would lie on my back with my knees up . they enjoyed being able to sit up and see me. it took me about 2 months to lose the weight, but everyone is different. My hips never seemed to shrink though. Oh well, the joys of motherhood!
    MeagMomma0809

Answer by MeagMomma0809 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I recently lost weight with nutritional cleansing. I have an article written about it here:
    http://planned-diet.com/isagenix-nutritional-cleansing

Feel free to contact me if you want more info. (If you are nursing this program is not for you.)
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:16 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• Give yourself three months for your body to get adjusted then start on little by little by adjust your diet.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2010