Why do people come on here and bash people that are fat big and say mean things about people that are differant?

I don't understand why people that are married to their husband then complain about them. and or others that pipe in and say things like my friend is skinny and her husband is fat and she has a 2 month old now how did they do that?

thats just not right.

Is there any one on here that agree with me? and they love their husband no matter how big they are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe they love them but aren't sexually attracted to them anymore.
    Anonymous

• to be honest, I've not seen those questions, and i'm on CM like everyday lol
    I did answer the the overweight husband question a little bit ago, but did you also notice that she said she was overwieght and needed to lose weight too? she wasn't just harping on her husband, she was trying to get him to join in!
    Anonymous

• My husband was overweight when we got together & still is & I love him. I dont care.
    Anonymous

• I love my husband no matter what, we are both proportionally equal though for a couple, we both could stand to loose a little, but we're not way over wieght but if he did gain a bunch and got fat i'd still love him but yeah maybe sometimes would want to complain about it, no big deal complaining doesn't mean no love.
    Anonymous

• same for me... mine was a large man, I was a skinny person when we got married, he's still large and I'm not skinny anymore... and we're both happy with it and have been for almost 17 years
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I must have missed a post. I haven't seen a post like that.
    Anonymous