Ever wonder if your one fry short of a Happy Meal some days???

Just a random thought as I seem to get all my eggs in one basket then drop the darn basket! I have been up constantly with a fevered child for a week-I don't mind being needed mind you - It's just after the doctor visit with my ill child... I was at the gas pump trying to figure out in my befuddled mind why in the world my card was not going in the correct way in the little slot. When I looked at my card- it was my medical proof card - not my check card! I stood there and was cracking up laughing so hard people were looking as I was wiping the tears away and going back into the car and getting the correct card.
I just thought I'd share my embarrassment as my brain is so stir fried right now- I feel for my child with a 102 " fever.

momof4kids257

Asked by momof4kids257 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Hon, I think they left my fries out of the bag!!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Hang in there, better days ahead, keep smilin'
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Yeah i'm not the sharpest lightbulb in the deck. lol <~~~~SEE
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• As mothers, we ALL have more than one fry missing... sometimes the nuggets are gone too...Just as long as I get to play with the toy, life is grand!

baking

sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 1:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• LOL I cracked up so much when I read your responses!!! Thanks for climbing in my sinking boat and singing with me~!!!!
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 10, 2010