Tips For Trip to Las Vegas!

Hello ladies, in a few weeks my hubby and I will be going to Las Vegas. I always buy a new purse as my souvenirs. I'm hoping that some other mama's out there might give me the inside scoop on were to find some cool purses and other neat souvenirs to bring back. We won't have a car some I'm looking for something close to the strip. Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Travel

• Ceasars Mall @ Ceasars Palace will have everything you want and need.. The Venetian has a mall too with awesome shops... Ceasars will probably have the most though. Go to Ceasars first then Venetian.
    Bellagio has shops too that has Tiffany's and Versace and etc.
    I'm totally jealous, we love Vegas!!!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 9:38 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Thank you so much! I'm so excited, I've never been to Vegas before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• Yes, the Forum shops at Caesar's Palace. Also the Miracle Mile shops. Here's a good link to give you some ideas: http://www.vegas.com/attractions/

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I just used all the free players club cards I signed up for as souviniers
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:05 AM on Mar. 8, 2010

• I don't know of many places like that but if you are looking for good food. Delmonico's at the Venetion is to die for. The Burger Bar in Mandaly Bay is wonderful too
    Annacka

Answer by Annacka at 11:33 PM on Mar. 8, 2010

• There is an outlet mall towards the north end of the strip. They have a Coach store, Guess, Juicy, Ed Hardy, pretty much any brand you are looking for. The Coach store has some awesome sales at times and you can get a purse for 60% off or more! It's not walking distance, but a short drive for a cab. Also, if you like mexican food, try Cabo Wabo inside of Planet Hollywood (same place where the miracle mile shops are). I like mexican food, but usually not mexican restaurants, but this place is really good :) It's a restaruant Sammy Hagar opened in Mexico and now has opened it here too. Have fun while you are here!
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 6:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2010