what is the next step up for this boppy product?

my baby likes to nap in this boppy papasan chair that vibrates, but shes starting to look silly in it because she's outgrowing it, pretty soon she'll just be sliding right out, is there a product like this for a bigger baby? she's 15 lbs and 26 inches long.

http://www.amazon.com/Boppy-Cradle-Comfort-Bouncer-Pink/dp/B000HZFL0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1267914850&sr=8-1

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 5:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Unfortunately they don't have anything comparable for bigger babies, or even adults, tell me you haven't thought about how nice it would be if that came in your size? Boppy stuff like that is just for the tiny ones, I think they should make bigger ones, I do think that the swing fits bigger and heavier but I am not 100% sure.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I think most babies just get used to a blanket pallet or a play pen honestly. But good luck!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 5:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• what is a blanket pallet?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Fisher price makes an infant to toddler rocker chair.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2010