School

So I work fulltime 3 kids alone, and I really want to go to school but the program I want to take is 3 10 hour days, now just no way I can work it in my hours I have now :-( should I look for another job or give up on school.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• Just remember, that whatever you choose, going back to school is going to be a sacrafice....but a worthwhile one because it means you can better provide for your family in the future!
    Anonymous

• online courses...you can find scholarships for them and take your classes when you have time
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• OP: I already have a degree I wanted to get a in a techincal traning program, so cant do it online and have a job that isnt gonna flex my hours
    Anonymous

• Either find a job that will give you the flexiblity that you need or find another program. Many community colleges have technical training programs.

Be sure to confirm with hiring managers that the technical program you have chosen is accepted by them.

The best of all worlds would be an employer with tuition reimbursement.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2010