Am I the only one?

I didn't watch the interview with John Mayer where he said that Jessica Simpson was like a sexual napalm. Am I the only one that thought that was a bad thing? Apparently it wasn't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't see it either. But what is a sexual napalm?
    Anonymous

• I didn't see it. Glad I didn't if that is what was discussed. I find people who talk about sex with exes (or even currents) on TV to be completely class-less and taste-less. They do nothing to encourage me to watch whatever they do, whether it is movies or music, I don't listen or watch them once they open up like that.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• It was very inappropiate and I adore Mayer's music! He should keep his damn mouth shut on his exes! I'm sure he has a small weiner if it came right down to it HAHA!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I thought he had tweeted about it...
    But either way, he should keep it to himself, at least for her sake.
    I guess he ment it was sexual napalm, because you can't get it (napalm) off/get rid of it - and he could not get rid of his lust for her....?.... Perhaps I'm wrong....?
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 9:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2010