does anyone know what this could be?

the past 3 days iv felt like shit

my head hurts but its like a pain that feels fake (if that makes since)

iv been dizzy and weak

all i can do is sleep

everyone says i feel very hot

then i check my temp and it says its 97.6

iv also brushed my teeth about 3 times today all ready cuz i have a nasty taste in my mouth and when i burp it taste like rotten eggs (yuck!!!!)

iv also had a cough that makes me wanna throw up when ever i cough

iv been drinking lots of water and eating soup

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Health

• Poisioning
    Anonymous

• Not sure about the other symptoms (could be related), but what caught my attention was the Sulfur burps (rotten egg taste you're experiencing!

Sulfur burps are caused by: infections or perforated ulcers in your stomach; a diet that is consistently high in protein, and certain prescription medications.

It's been going on for 3 days? I would call your doctor at this point! Better to rule out a simple solution to your problem instead of letting the problem fester and possibly become worse!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Yeah, not sure what s wrong here, but go see your doctors, :)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:53 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Go to the ER and let a QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL diagnosis and treat you. I don't understand why people ask others on a website for medical help. You obviously need some serious help--get off the computer and get that help. You could have ingested poison, it could be a virus, or it could be nothing but ONLY a doctor can tell you that for sure.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2010