Being a V-Back will she come naturally?

Im attemping to do natural with my son he just didnt want to come I had dialated to 10 they had bust my water and he just wouldn't move so they did a C-Section but I only gained 7 lbs and was born 7 lbs but with this one my feet swell I'm gaining weight this has been a horrible pregnancy but we are finally gettin better....I just pray they put the epideral in on time........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is VBAC, and I strongly suggest you do your research about having an epidural with a VBAC. Yes your baby will come on her own if she is allowed to, there is a wonderful VBAC group on here you should stop by and join. THere is tons of info about VBAC's and what you should and shouldn't do.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• You have a higher chance of a successful VBAC if you skip the epidural. Check out the VBAC Moms group, they have a great FAQ section.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 7:00 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• It's not natural if you get an epidural. Check out childbirthconnection.org (com maybe).
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I had a successful VBAC, but I had to have the epidural in case of emergency c-section like my first one because they were only 20 months apart. I would have an indepth conversation about your options with your OB/GYN.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:49 PM on Mar. 6, 2010