Did you see the Hurt Locker?

I did. It was amazing. I don't usually go to that type of movie, but my son wanted to, so we did. I was riveted. God Bless those techs!

kjrn79

Asked by kjrn79 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• YES and just like you i am not totally into movies like that but The Hurt Locker was GREAT. We were just talking about it the other day and dh and i were recommending it to a few people. People should definitely see this one.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• No, but I have been wanting too. Not just because it's been nominated for several Academy Awards. I've been hearing good reviews from news shows and friends who have seen it.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• The Actor who has been nominated for Best Actor (can't remember his name) said that they filmed the war scenes in 120+ degree heat! I live in Phoenix and I know that is miserably hot!
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Good movie, well worth watching! Yes, God Bless the techs!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I've heard it was very well done, but I haven't seen it yet. looks really good.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2010