i have a 3 year old boy and 2 year old girl and just found out (monday) that we are expecting another ......need tips and advice any help please lol

peacelovefamily

Asked by peacelovefamily at 7:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get a good group of friends and make sure to make time for you, and time for you and your hubby or you'll go nuts. Might want a good therapist on back-up you life is gonna be nuts. Good luck and congrats.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:17 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• not sure what you are needing advice all with. but we are all here to help!! is it just kinda everything? you feel overwhelmed? the PP had some good ideas.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I've was there last year. It's scary, but I learned just go with the flow, if you get to stressed it will make it worse. Make sure you get your time to your self, and get help from any one you can. Don't pick up your other children while standing that's a biggy. As for your dd get her a doll baby to take care of it will help with the transition. Spend indivisual time with each child, and make sure to tell them what's going on, may sound a little silly but they do understand. GOOD LUCK! If you ever need to talk PM. me.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:08 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I agree with all of what the PPs said. Relax now, create a good support system for yourself, take things a day at a time.

And afterward...

Condoms AND birthcontrol lol
    Anonymous

• Yeah here's one: BREATHE.

Gonna have your work cut out for you! lol So if you find the time to take for yourself to just relax.. Do it!

Good luck mommy.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I have a three year old and an almost 2 year old and number three is coming soon. I understand your nervousness. I give myself little pep talks, try to picture a few years down the road, and think about the advice I've been given from people who've been there- you just do what you have to do. I have two brothers and we were all born within 34 months. We are in our 30s and really close. It's great for the kids! I don't know how I'm going to manage, but I know I will! You will, too!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:41 AM on May. 3, 2010