water brakeing?

if your water brakes and you are in bed or on a chair, how do you clean it up after ?

missyad

Asked by missyad at 7:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it is actually one body fluid that doesn't cause a lot of trouble soap and water and towels will clean it right up.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Not all women have a major rush of fluid when it breaks.I had a trickle and it was easily noticed and taken care of.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Mine broke while I was sleeping and I simply threw the sheets and clothes in the wash. it really isn't that bad. I used a towel to sop up the mattress and let it air dry for a couple days while we were at the hospital. My mother actually threw the stuff in the wash for me since we were at the hospital and she stayed at our house.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• my water broke as i was getting back into bed and i got out fast enough and just took the sheets off nothing stained was fine
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 7:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• water braking is not like tv where there is this huge gush and OMG you just know you are about to have that baby! Its more like a trickle and when mine broke I thought I was peeing! It was my first and I was 37 weeks so I thought from the pressure of the baby it was pee and it wasn't. I just wahsed my clothes!
    Anonymous

• Ummmm, everytime My water broke, it WAS a huge gush, and it was time for the baby to come. 4 times. My water didn't break until right before it was time to start pushing. Tis last time it soaked my jeans, but it came out pretty easy. Still have those jeans.
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 8:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2010