If your 13, 14 or 15 year old got pregnant would u make her abort?

I wouldn't... i don't know what in the world we would do, I know she would be just a child herself but to put her through an abortion would be tramatizing. We would probably raise the child and keep her in school. She would need to step up and be responsible if she chose to have sex though....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would tell if SHE chooses to keep the child she needs to buck up and be an adult. you can't make adult decisions and expect other people to provide the comfort to do so. if she wants that baby she can raise it and find a way to do so.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• At that age yes probably
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• NO abortion.
    ellen11

Answer by ellen11 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• YES, I WOULD ABORT IT RIGHT AWAY!
    Anonymous

• Anon, 'little fungus'? is that what you thought of your kids? If so, sad, sad, sad.

No, I would not make her abort.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• ive heard that you cant MAKE your child have an abortion. the clinic only takes into consideration of the person whom is having the child. i rather try to persuade her to put it up for adoption instead...im not againest abortion but my it is my daughter and i wouldnt feel like raising more kids when im still raising them at that age.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• if they wanted i would but i wouldnt pressure them, i believe in adoption over abortion. if my teen got pregnant i wouldn't let her raise it, they are obviously too young to be responsible and get a job and make money, it would ruin their lives in the long run they would miss out on so much
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 8:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• What if she was raped?! You will make her suffer and abortion too? At 13,14,14 is she did choose to have sex, then it was stupid and a big mistake...not like u can kick her out, you need need to take care of her!
    Anonymous

• force-no, persuade-yes
    Anonymous

• "yes i would, thats too young to have a baby and i wont be supporting it! so yes.. goodbye little fungus growing inside a child."

that's awful!!! you are killing your grandchild and calling a a fungus with no remorse?
    Anonymous