frustrated!

I guess this isn't a question... I just need to vent a bit. My hubby and I are trying for #2 right now. We've only been trying a few months but it's still not happening. I got pregnant the first try with my daughter! What is taking so long?! We've had sex every or every other day during the right window... I'm just getting discouraged...

cschwanger

Asked by cschwanger at 9:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i know easier said then done but u might be over thinking it just try to relax and not think about it thats normally when it will happen!!! good luck and baby dust to you mama!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Just give it time, it will happen. Took us four years to get pregnant. I know after the first couple years I was really down and out about it all.
    Anonymous

• You're trying too hard and constantly stressing and thinking about it.
    My parents tried for 7 years to have me, and finally figured they couldn't get pregnant. After they stopped stressing about it, my mom got pregnant with me and had 3 more after me. When it's time, it's time.
    Anonymous