Sex question

What do you do to keep things new in the bedroom? Share your best sex tips! :) I need some ideas, lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I watch porn by myself to get ideas and "tips" for things to try out on my husband. And nothing overly kinky either I mean...just little things....

I tried a new trick when I gave my DH a blow job the other night and he just about plastered the ceiling he came so hard...lol.... I find a lot of the time just the fact that you try something new with them makes them crazy :) Books and such from the sex section of your local book store help too!

Just use your imagination if nothing else..there is no more powerful sex organ than the brain.
    Anonymous

• I tell SO it's his job to make sure it doesn't get dull in the bedroom. He loves the challenge

Answer by admckenzie at 9:33 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Sex toys are fun once in a while. We own a few. We'll watch the occasional porn as well. I also have some fun lingerie I'll wear on special occasions.
    Anonymous

• We try role playing. DH would like to try sex in public places (not my thing) but that's also an idea. You could try watching porn and reenacting some of the scenes. You could try adding toys. Between the two of us (my DH and I) we come up with some crazy ideas. try just sitting down and talking to your DH about something that he wants to try but for whatever reason you guys haven't. i once sent my husband an envelope with a hotel address, room number and key. I didn't sign it. I wore lingerie. When he got off work he came to the hotel. He recognized my handwriting and was surprised I'd be so bold. I got the idea out of a magazine. The one thing to remember, if either of you is uncomfortable trying something new, you don't have to try that particular thing. Best of Luck and have fun!

Anonymous

• Just add something new that we haven't done before. At first it was simple things like different positions, then it was different places... this last summer I introduced a blindfold (FUN! And HOLY COW does hubby look sexy wearing it lol), we agreed to try watching porn together, most recently it has been light spanking, dirty talk and boob jobs (MUCH nicer term than "titty fuck" lol). As soon as I can convince him we'll try some hand tying. I'm definately a little on the kinky side lol.

There are lots of groups on here for new ideas and there are also lots of books and instructional videos (Better Sex series called Sexplorations is pretty good).

Hope this helped!
    Anonymous

• Call me what ya wanna.. but i'm a bit out there. SO has put in apole and a swing. We love *public acts*. So, now we have joined an adult club where they pretty much do what they wanna right there out in the open, or in one of the rooms in the back. WE role play (costumes and all). Toys.. LOTS of toys lol. My SO knows that when it comes to the horizontal tango i'm a rabbit and a beast.. its in his best intrest to keep me entertained lol
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Exciting places..do it somewhere new and dangerous. The other day my SO and I found a deserted area, parked the car and got out and did it on the hood....way more exciting than our bedroom :)
    LogansMama09

Answer by LogansMama09 at 10:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• My favorite thing to do lately (and his too) is to talk dirty in his ear late at night and come up with some stuff that really gets him going. I talk about things to come. Like this summer I told him we are going to do it in the barn or we are going out to a movies and I will go down on him the whole time we are driving. I play out the whole scenerio like a porn movie in words until he is majorly hard. I also play games with him that he can do whatever he wants to me like I am his slave. He likes that and I know he'll stop the minute I tell him to. I do watch porn by myself and he does sometims to. It gives fresh ideas and new inspiration. We tease each other a lot. He likes to try to go several days without to build up tension. it does make it nice when we do it but I prefer not to wait.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I surprised him by shaving off all my pubic hair. He went down on my like it was his last meal. Sometimes you've got to get a bit kinky like that.
    Anonymous