How do I install an e-mail ???

Just got a VAIO w/ windows 7, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to install an e-mail...
I got the built in camera up 'n runnin', and wanted to e-mail my mom a short video of the boys, but I am told I have not installed an e-mail or not created an association w/an installed one....
It tells me to go to "default programs" to do so, but I am just too technologicly challanged to figure it out in there...
Please, I hope one of you smart ladies can help a slow sister out, w/ a step by step answer... :-)

Jane

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 9:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i have no idea, i had dh do it...lol. can't you just use yahoo or AOL and attach the video to that email?
    Anonymous

• I've tried to attach both, g-mail and roadrunner...
    When I go to Default programs, I can choose between microsoft windows, non-microsoft and custom.
    If I choose microsoft it tells me i will be using my current (whatever that is) e-mail...
    Under non-microsoft, I can use windows live (which I really don't care for, 'cause it comes w/ so much other junk - I just need an e-mail...
    and under custom I can choose between current e-mail (which I still don't know what is...)and then windows live..........

I have tried to click on ALL possible settings, but have not been able to e-mail my video still -- they are still not "associated" with what ever it need to be associated to..............AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do I go to do that or to at least see what my "current e-mail" is???

Deep sigh ...
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• mail.yahoo.com

Answer by rkoloms at 7:22 AM on Mar. 7, 2010