25......

ok so my man and i have been together since jan 1st
he want threw my phone last night
so i was was like fuck it im gonna go threw his for payback
well i found out he has sent 25 pics of his dick two 3 other people
one of them a guy
the pics stopped feb 10th but i still am mad and
idk what to do
i want to be with him but this just really pisses me off
any advice on what to do?

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmmm, it sounds to me like he sent it to so many ppl that he did it for kicks, just as a joke or to show off because some guys are idiots like that. Confront him about it and see what he says.
    Whatever his reason it's really immature.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:18 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Why would he send pics like that? doesn't he relize that those people could show them to anyone?! Doesn't he care who sees his most private parts? I don't blame you for being mad. Have you comfronted him about it yet?
    Anonymous

• i did he said what u mean i never did that but all the 25 pics went to the same 3 people 2 girls who have sent them pics of their boobs and the other was a guy who he clams is gay and im asking him y he did it and he wont respond im like well no answer and he goes what do you want me to say
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 10:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• He's cheating or is going to cheat.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Well you haven't been together that long so I say get rid of him! It sounds like he's going to be trouble.
    Anonymous

• Seems like both of you play games still, he is sending dick pics and your are going thru his phone for payback...

If you really want to be in a serious relationship, then stop playing games, and look for a guy that don't play games either.

If you're just looking for fun, then let it go - he stopped, and who cares anyway, it's not a relationship you're serious about anyway :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Ohhhhhhh sorry I thought he sent the pic to 25 ppl, not 25 to a few ppl.
    Yeah, ditch him. He seems immature and it will only get worse if he's even lying to you about it AFTER you had proof.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• IMO, you guys haven't been going out long enough for this to big a huge issue.
    If you don't want to deal with him, leave. If you really like him, ask him to stop doing that kind of stuff, and not to invade your privacy again (THAT'S what would have pissed me off...I'm not anyone's property and no one has the right to my things unless they get permission).
    If he continues his behavior, you'll know he's no good.
    Anonymous

• It's just stuff that ppl do. i wouldn't make a big deal of it especially since he stopped
    Anonymous

• I would never choose to stay with a dude who sends dick pics to anyone. Including me. That's far too much ego revolved around one little penis.
    Anonymous