feeling alone...

i feel like my boyfriend doesnt wanna help me with anything he doesnt want to save for the baby he wants to save for other things he doesnt wanna help me tell my parents when i told his mom i always ask him for backrubs and he wont do it...i feel like hes not ready hes normally really good with babies but i feel like he wont be there for me...am i right or is there a good chance he will change

natalia09

Asked by natalia09 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• He may change once your baby is here. Every man is different. My husband never showed any interest in kids whatsoever, and before we got married I always wondered, will he be a good dad? After him always telling me it will be different when its my child, I realized that he was probably right. And he was. He never showed much excitement while I was pregnant w/ both of our kids, but let me tell you, he is the best dad. He is always spending time w/ them and looks forward to seeing them everyday when he gets home from work. Hang in there, he may change.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• he may just be scare! And its hard to say if he will change or not! And i wish you the best of luck and congrats!
    Anonymous

• I suspect that having a baby was not a choice that the two of you made together. I strongly recommend couples counseling so the two of you can learn to communicate and be great parents, whether you are together or apart.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• it wasnt really a choice at all...it just happened unexpectedly, as a matter of fact it happened we weere apart...but thanks everyone im hoping for the best
    natalia09

Answer by natalia09 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2010