DCFs,CSD,CPS..do you know the truth?? Senator Nancy Schaefer tells the TRUTH

Senator Nancy Schaefer tells the TRUTH about Child Protective Services
“CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY”
This is the TRUTH.. this is the reality! Those of you who think your children are safe, think again.. this is happening to ALL PARENTS, poor, rich, smart, educated.
http://amiablyme.wordpress.com/2010/03/03/nancy-schaefer-tells-the-truth-about-child-protective-services/

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 10:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sickening. :( I really feel for these kids and their families.
    Anonymous

• What I am wondering though is what about the parents who murder their children as in the case of Loretta Polanco who is from my hometown http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2009/01/14/444181/delayed-treatment-factor-in-death.html ? Maybe baby Lucas would have been better off in a foster home?

When looking for the link for Loretta's article I found that it is.a growing problem for parents to murder their children. So yes, we need a clean slate. It is about time for some CPS reform...past time actually. They need to stop harrassing the good parents who are actually trying and focus on the ones who are heading down the path of Mrs. Polanco.
    MommyOfCDLY

Answer by MommyOfCDLY at 1:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2010

• I was in a foster home. I was better off, CPS gave me BACK to the abusive pot smoking woman called my mother.
    Yes bad thing happen but how c an you say it is all bad when MANY children are saved from horrible situations?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:46 AM on Mar. 7, 2010