I have a skin colored rash all over my body and it has been itching.

Sometimes the bumps will have a little tint of red. I am trying to figure out what it causing the rash. I thought it may have been an allergic reaction to something, but I can't figure out what. I've had this rash for two days and it's slowly getting worse. Any ideas or help?

Thank you

JessicaB86

Asked by JessicaB86 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Health

• You may need to go see a skin dr. cause that dosent sounds good! And take you something for the itching!
    Anonymous

• did you start a medication or antobyotics? If so you need to tell the doctor and stop medications.
    Anonymous

• I did take some Pepto Bismol last weekend because I was sick (I still am kind of sick). I only took it 2 times and then stopped. I broke out with this rash a few days later. I've had this rash since Wednesday and it's progressively getting worse. Can it be the medication even though I stopped taking it?
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• go see the doc. if you scratch and it easily breaks the skin it could be scabies. or it could be something else. but id go see the doc and get him to get a skin scraping. he may need to give you meds. i doubt that it was from the pepto if you were going to have a reaction from that it would have happened while you were taking it. pepto was completely out of you system after 2 days.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:11 AM on Mar. 7, 2010