Should I go back to DR. or tough it out!

I have had laryngitis since Wednesday evening. I've been coughing up greenish and yellowish phelm. I am tired, and nose just started running. No fever or sore throat at all. Just a cold or should I be concerned with no voice and the color phelm? I just hate going to doctors for colds. I rarely do, this is just an odd one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2010 in Health

• I always tough it out, but it's not always the right thing to do. Maybe wait a few days and then go if you aren't feeling any better.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• by the way...what did the doctor tell you the first time?
    JessicaB86

• Well I was seen 3 weeks ago at an express care, and they put me on antibiotic and inhaler because they either though I could have bacterial pneumonia or my asthma acting up, which I have not used an inhaler for since HS. (this was based on fact that my oldest DD had pneumonia recently and other two RSV). I finished over half biotics, but forget them when I left town for the weekend. I wonder if I should finish them? or not since it has been over a week and a half.
    Anonymous