wheres is the teeth?

my daughter is almost 11 months old she dont have any teeth but she can walk almost perfectly and all that good stuff whats up

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've heard of children not having teeth break the skin until as late as 14 and 15 months so hang in there mama! And sometimes it's not all it's cracked up to be, since then they may try to bite you lol.

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 2:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• well my baby start at 11 months too and i was worry. but just wait a little bit they are going to come out..

Answer by bryanmommy17 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Babies all get teeth at different ages. As long as your doctor isnt' cocnerned, don't worry. It is actually good that she doesn't have teeth yet. Statistically the later they come in the healthier her teeth will be in the future!

Answer by sapient at 3:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Some babies don't get teeth until after the first birthday. Just like some babies are still nearly bald when they turn 2. It's not related to walking or any other developmental milestones and there's nothing you can do to hurry it along.

On a positive note, she'll probably get a bunch all at once so she'll be miserable for less time than babies who have been teething most of their first year.

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• do people ever read what they are typing

• I don't think they do :)